Generally, the qualifications required for the foreign expert positions are native speakers of the languages offered by the school: English, Japanese, and Korean; a Bachelor Degree or higher; ages 20 to 60; good mental and physical health; and some experience teaching one's native language as a second language.
1) Candidates should arrive and register at the Department of International Exchanges & Cooperation one week before a new semester begins.
2) The average teaching load is 14 - 16 class hours a week.
3) Candidates are expected to be devoted to the teaching assignment; submit the semester teaching plan to the employing department before the new semester begins; and submit a teaching report by the end of a semester.
To apply for a teaching position at Weinan Teachers University, the following formalities are necessary:
1) Submit a resume (curriculum vitae), 2 letters of recommendation, and copies of
passport and the Certificate of Health Examination for International Traveler.
2) After confirmation by the employing department and the department of International Exchanges & Cooperation, the above-mentioned documents will be submitted to higher authorities for approval.
3) After approval, candidates will receive a confirmation document and Notice of Visa Application, which can be used to apply for a Chinese work visa at the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate (General).
4) After obtaining visas, candidates can make travel arrangements.
Application Time: March - June each year to apply for a position in the fall semester; September - December to apply for a position in the spring semester.